Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Sallana] Althaea Arwedhel

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
roseies.jpg
162437469189599193.gif
IN-GAME NAME: Arcana_
CHARACTER NAME: Althaea Arwedhel
PROFILE LINK: {x}
162437469189599193.gif
PATRON:
Sallana
OVERALL TIER: Unranked
SPELL POINTS: 0
162437469189599193.gif
ADDITIONAL GRANTED BOONS:
--
ARTIFACTS: --
PASSIVES & SUSTAINED EFFECTS: --
CURRENT DIVINE STATUS: Spends much of her time in prayer and worship through painting.
She is making pilgrimages to various shrines, when she can afford it. Spreading the word of Sallana.

162437469189599193.gif
GOALS:
✔Pilgrimage to the Storm's Landing Cathedral
✔Pilgrimage to the Linistel Shrine
- Pilgrimage to Crossroads Shrine
- Pilgrimage to the Astrum Church
- Pilgrimage to the Sanardu Shrine
- Procure a truly worthy offering for Sallana, and leave it at the Grand Cathedral
- Convert three people to Sallana worship {1/3}
✔Build her own personal shrine or altar to Sallana. {Small shrine within her home}
- Recite an oath, or vow, to Sallana.
✔Find guidance from one or two of Sallana's blessed {1/2}
- Become graced, and/or blessed.
- Establish small shrines in any major city or town she cannot find any within.

- Establish a sacred land that is dedicated to Sallana
- Establish a religious circle dedicated to Sallana

PATH TO TIER ONE:
✔Show worship of a Divine for at least one month OOC from the creation of a divine profile/thread.

✔ The character must be at least two months old OOC.
✔The character must be at least sixteen years of age.
- Must significantly contribute to (by attending) or host an event which is of thematic significance to their divine.

✔Three notable acts in line with their Divine (Hunting, Healing, Bartering, etc) separate to the event(s) above.
✔One offering of an item to their Divine at the Grand Cathedral. (Place in hoppers.)
162437469189599193.gif
DIVINE LOG:
+ Pilgrimaged to the shrine of Sallana within Linistel, from Storm's Landing.
+ Educated Cerelia on the Goddess and her tenets at the Linistel shrine, successfully converting her to worship. An act dedicated to Sallana's First Tenet as well as 'Passion.'
+ Offered a fine painting of her own make within the Grand Cathedral, along with a spoken heartfelt sentiment to the Goddess. An act also dedicated Sallana's Fourth Tenet and to 'Arts.'
+ Allowed a stranger to stay in her home for shelter, one who had initial ill intent towards her. An act dedicated to 'Hearth,' for her own is open to those in need.
+ Brought under the wing of Sophie Velour for spiritual guidance, as well as learning the Harp.
+ Braved the utter chaos of Divine battle within the Storm's Landing cathedral, helping Sallana's servants usher innocents to safety. An act dedicated to 'Love.'
+ The destruction of the Grand Cathedral does not hinder her daily worship. She continues to pray at the shrine in her home and in the garden dedicated to Sallana in the city. She begins to write a book of hymns.
+ Pilgrimaged to Sophie's gardens dedicated to Sallana, receiving her first harp lessons and learnt the basics. Learning the harp is dedicated to 'Pleasure.'
+ Began healing the wounds of her past with Sallana's Holy Wine, in order to honestly adhere to her Second Tenet. This deed is also dedicated to 'Wine.'

162437469189599193.gif
#7a454a

Last edited:

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
7/13/2021 - An Offering is given at the Grand Cathedral.

ALTHAEA’S PRAYER PAINTING
The painting depicts an ethereal Elven woman, with a long coral dress and copper hair that billows in the breeze. She stands upon a balcony overlooking a crystal sea and a bright blue cloudless sky, and a white trellis of climbing roses stands proudly nearby.

I give you this painting, my Goddess, a token of my adoration for you. I am delighted to spread your word and love to others who need it, though I have had my difficulties with my confidence in doing so. I am not an inspiring thing of beauty, the past has shaped me this way, and my shame has caused me to instinctively hide parts of my face rather often. I do not disrespect myself in the slightest, however. I do my best to outweigh this obstacle with your second holy tenet. But from now on, I shall not cover my face, and I shall snuff the temptation to hide myself from others. I thank you for your divine inspiration, Lady Sallana.

Last edited: