Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Althalos | The Misunderstood

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I think Senator would be a nice title since it would make your title distinct and highlight the republic.
Yeah but this time period wouldn't understand that a senator meant you had power. That's why I choose Lord, it equates the fact that Althalos has some governmental influence, and owns land, even though it is not governed solely by him.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Yeah but this time period wouldn't understand that a senator meant you had power. That's why I choose Lord, it equates the fact that Althalos has some governmental influence, and owns land, even though it is not governed solely by him.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senate_of_the_Roman_Republic

Calling yourself a 'Lord' also applies that you own the land over the people that live there, and that makes it less 'republic' like in theory.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hm... I guess that's what happens when you bring republics into a feudal system XD
I say Althalos owns the land because he and Brutus would have claimed it. But they let the senate govern it.
I'm going to make a convo between, you, I, and Brutus, I don't want to keep spamming your threads.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
That is a pretty massive and funny image. I always thought meme pictures were like 100x100 and heavily pixelated.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I (poorly) did a photoshop of Althalos using some of the refs as well as some drawing...

IMG_2497.JPG

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Update 11: Keep it PG
- Removed most all swearing K9
+ Something else probably
+ Timeline update, as always.