Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Amachsta - Application[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

amachsta

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: amachsta
2. Your real name: Andrew
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States Of America
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? -- Yes, I have read and will abide by the conduct stated in the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? -- I feel that the 'roleplay' aspect of your server is a great way for people to express their inner possibilities if this world were to be so much more complex than it already is. I have a great amount of experience roleplaying, as I have done in other Minecraft servers along with DarkRP and P3RP in Garry's Mod.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. -- Why, hello there community! I'm Andrew, or Amachsta, and I've decided to settle down on a single Minecraft. I'm 17, and I am very talented, whether it be in music; Guitar, Alto Saxophone, Tuba, Snare Drum, Piano, or some other that I may have learned, or in architectural sense. I'm very friendly and will many times help you with buildings/redstone if I'm asked. There's a certain aspect of me that also sets everyone I meet as a friend, and as of friends, I have intent on bringing some of mine into the server. I'm sure you'll get a better taste of me when I'm able to join the server, and I know you'll make a new friend!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...n=view&current=javaw2011-03-0621-15-09-99.jpg

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...n=view&current=javaw2011-03-0621-15-56-03.jpg

Sorry about the watermark, it was before I was using the better programs.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? -- I'm a novice at redstone, but I know basics on wiring techniques. I don't know whether it will be used in this RP though, due to it being medieval.

Status
Not open for further replies.