Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Among the Full's Moons Curse (Abbey's View)

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
The sky was black with only the light shining from the full moon. I was sitting on my favorite rock enjoying a cup of seaweed soup. My younger sisters, Bewpy and Blue, were practicing there singing of the siren's song in the other room. A moment of silence went by as Bewpy and Blue took a short break. The moment of silence couldn't have been an half a second before I heard a scream of a young man changing into a howl. Whatever the cries were coming from, it was headed toward us. The sound was growing louder and louder until the beast was in our sight.
"Help me! Please help me," the beast screamed coming closer with each plead.
"I want to be cured! Please help me!" it yelled again still coming closer.
"Abbey," Blue whispered, "Should we help him?"
"Yes, tell Bewpy to collect the potion for a werewolf cure in the cuboards."
The beast kept on gaining ground, howling with pain. Several minutes went by as the beast came up to me.
"Mermaid," he choked,"My name is Itzzaboy, and I need your help."
"I understand, my sister is getting the cure for you."
"Thank you," he gasped.
Blue came with the cure and handed it to me. I did not check if it was the right potion, so I handed it to Ittzaboy quickly. Ittzaboy drank the potion relieved for just a second and then the potion back fired. I grabbed the bottle from Ittzaboy and read the label aloud.
"Merman Transform,"
I glared at Bewpy and Blue.
"Did you two not double check?"
"No," squeaked Bewpy.
Ittzaboy fell to the floor screaming water as he grew a blue tail. His merman transform completed it job, but he was still transforming. He was growing fur everywhere above his tail. He growled.
"Oh," Bewpy mumbled.
"Oh, Bewpy is that all you have to say? We just created an odd monster!"
"We're sorry," Blue cried.
Ittzaboy squirmed across the floor, growling something like the word water.
"Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to him."