Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Amund Khrarstein

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
up-divider.png
4508176119427934d1fed7faa348b26d.jpg
up-divider.png

3ee82b2b70c3b6f2489090ce13beb9ca.png
]\----|----/[
N
ame: Amund Khrarstein
Nickname/Alias: None as of yet
Race: Human – Gluttony Vyre
Age: Appears in his late twenties. (He is thirty-seven.)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: Six Feet, Three Inches.
Weight: Roughly about 215 pounds.

Homeland: The northern tundra.
Current Home: He moves around.
Social Status: Mercenary.

]\----|----/[

1/3 - haha i actually have the profile fully complete before posting for once get ready bitches
red color - #800000
blue color - #4472C4
up-divider.png

Last edited:

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

up-divider.png
P H Y S I C A L A P P E A R A N C E
Build: Amund is an imposing figure who has spent much of his life fighting with efficiency.
Hair: A dark brown, looking black at a glance.
Eyes: His eyes are almost constantly a dark crimson, especially vibrant at night, the sclera of the Vyre's eyes have turned yellow.
Skin: An almost sickly pale, pocked with sections of rotting flesh, especially around Amund's face.
Identifying Marks: His eyes are a dark red at night, indicating his existence as a vyre, and his mouth is lined with a set of almost canine-looking teeth. Amund is now a living, non-breathing corpse. His eyes and skin look almost rotted and aside from the blood or flesh of sentient beings, Amund does not eat, drink, or breathe.
Appearance: Amund stands tall among many from his height, though the most curious thing about him is that he is covered from head to toe in fur and cloth. The only part of his person that is visible are his eyes, with a wolf’s pelt covering the top of his head.
Clothing: He wears cloth and fur head to toe, though there is a layer of chainmail worn between the fur and cloth. His clothing is riddled with stitches and slashes, a result of several conflicts.
Weaponry: Amund carries a dane axe (https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/MCI-2841.jpg) often, though a dirk is concealed beneath the furs he wears.
Prized Possessions: None.
Hygiene: As he is really only able to get out at night, he takes care to keep himself and the clothes he wears clean. However, his clothing of choice usually tend to make him appear unkept and messy.

]\----|----/[

Q U A L I T I E S A N D F L A W S
Strengths: + Physical strength + Loyalty +
Fears: + His god. + Jishrim +
Weaknesses: + The sun + Lack of empathy +
Intelligence: Lacking a formal education, Amund has learned enough through his time with Khroroth and in the odd library.
Languages:
+
Common
Spoken: Fluent
Written: Fluent
+
Horgaahn
Spoken: Near Fluent
Written: Near Fluent

Profession: Bodyguard. Dock worker.

]\----|----/[

E T H I C S A N D M O T I V A T I O N S
Personality: If not for his part in the Vyre’s Curse, Amund would be a generally reserved man, quiet outside of his home unless among close friends or family. Now, however, he has taken a grim seriousness to his person that constantly contends and fights with the animalistic nature of the Gluttony Vyre.
Religion or Cults: His faith in War has been reignited by the flames of it. Tempered by time and tested in battle, Amund takes up the tenets of Valiant, with the twist of the knife that is Kilrox.
Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Short Term Goals:
*Grow the line.
*Train the line.

Long Term Goals:
*Unbind Him.
*Serve him.
*Ensure the Line survives.

2/3
up-divider.png

Last edited:

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

up-divider.png
R E L A T I O N S
Khroroth Khrarstein – The Bloodfather
Amund exists as he does thanks to Khroroth. He has sworn to protect him.

Bok’ra – A Mad Dog
In truth, Amund holds little respect for Bok’ra. He thinks the Jishrimite is brash and lacks any form of finesse, though he also notes this is for a purpose, one that makes him volatile.

Malyn – The Newblood
A new addition to the Line, Amund was not certain what he should think of the Moor, as he does with all of those who have joined, but believes they have already proven loyal.

Ravana|Athena – He Doesn’t Even Know
He finds the member of their line odd, in that she seems to relish in the violence more so than anyone else, yet also is complacent and loyal to Khroroth. He intends on keeping an eye on this one.

Melarue - The Possessed
Amund does not know quite what to make of Melarue. Had he seen her before she was turned into whatever she is now, he is certain he would have ignored her existence. A potential ally, perhaps, if she doesn't stab him.

Isaac - A Comrade in Arms
He fought alongside Eye-sack against the Realmsguard. They have not interacted much, but he exists. He is committed to all of those he fought with thus far.

Branko Callas - An Employer
A means to an end. He remains loyal as long as he is paid for his services, though part of him will acknowledge that there is a certain simplicity and common ground in their ideology. The death of their enemies is all that matters.

Dayton - Someone?
Who?

3/3
up-divider.png

Last edited:

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend