Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An apology to the staff and players [Acknowledged]

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
The original appeal for my ban has been discussed and declined 9 months ago for my own stupid actions. If anyone is interested in reading it, here is the archived version.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/self-imposed-exiles-dont-last-long.30853/

I think as of now it has been approximately a year since I left in typical Angryboy fashion, that is to say I ragequit the server. That is not to say that I left on my own terms, seemingly the staff already had plans to ban me for my behaviour, something I'm all too aware of now. I know the way I acted was unaccepted, and I apologise for that.

I want to personally apologise to @Somnastra for all the trouble I caused her in the few months surrounding my ban, as well as for my impatience in getting unbanned. As she said, I turned those who were with me against me and I want to say sorry to those people as well for betraying their trust.

As for the rest of the staff, well the same thing applies. I'm sorry for my haste in getting unbanned (and hence forcing your hand). It was wrong of me to make such assumptions on what the staff would respond with, especially considering the generous consideration they gave me.

And to every other player in this community, I am sorry for any inconvenience and/or offence that I have caused during that period in which I left.

And specifically to @AdmiralAegir I'm sorry and you know what for. I'm aware this is unrelated to Hollowworld but since this is about apologises, I felt it was relevant. You were right, and I was wrong.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
@Somnastra
I don't mean to budge a nudge, but maybe one of the staff should at least notify angry that the appeal is being looked at?
He and I have spoken on Skype. Otherwise he wouldn't be unbanned on the forums.

Last edited: