Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An end of a Chapter

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hey lot.

I’ve been mentally writing this for a while now, but it’s been hard. For a long time, I have not been feeling like myself. It’s only the last few weeks I’ve realized what’s actually wrong and what I need to do to get better- and the last few months that I’ve become happier and accepting of my choice. Before that, I’ve realized I am tired. I enjoyed writing lore, making events, doing tech things, managing in general. But I have run my course and I need to start being more selfish. I am stepping down from ownership. I am staying on as Hardware/Software Staff because I am one of the few active that can run this place and we haven’t found a replacement yet. I do plan to step down, eventually. I stayed as Owner as long as I had the desire for it- to get the server to a place I could be proud of. And I am. I know I did well.

From day one of ownership, I’ve been through a lot of un-helpful critique, being degraded for my actions, and overall stressed with managing. I was able to get through them all at first- I was motivated to get things rolling. And now- I am happy to hear encouraging words that folks are happy returning, or roleplaying, or showing off what they’ve created- overall just being here. I would like people to extend their warm welcomes to the server to Squidzoid, the new Owner. Please show him the same respect you all do for me now. I am confident that he knows what he’ll be doing, will have a good team behind him, and that he has the best of intentions for HollowWorld.

That’s it- That’s all I need to say.
Let’s end it with a full circle from my first post as big o.

“..Keep Moving Forward..”
- Walt Disney​
-Michael Scott​

p.s - I’d prefer no one send me sappy comments on discord or this post as it was hard enough to come to this decision and I’ve seen plenty to feel loved. Instead- please post cat gifs below as a token. Thank you.

(but not really, because I'm still here)​

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I have no cat gifs, so enjoy these symbolic images instead.
I even perfectly made them not line up.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Will you stay around or are you leaving for good? ;—;

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Will you stay around or are you leaving for good? ;—;
Right now, I'm still around to help in the corner of staff I have time to manage. Maybe I'll leave for good, or stay and check in often- I haven't decided yet and think it's better not to dwell on it.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I’m not posting my cat gif here, as it’s my super secret special cat gif, but I’ll send it to you

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm proud of you, Solus. Both for taking this on and knowing when to step down. I was in exactly that spot of not feeling like myself. And you made a good choice to keep this ball rolling.

No cat gifs because my butts are in timeout for being hissypants.