Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming An Open Letter to "the religious loonies," Nwalme Fuvur

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

"To those esteemed by the divine:

It has come to my attention that the divine have chosen to grace us with the presence of their exalted once more. I know none of you, however, and this is a fact a mite disconcerting. How are we to grant you your proper places in our hearts and minds if we are not all acutely aware of who you are, what you stand for, and the divines which you worship?

To remedy this, and another issue I have been made aware of, I invite one and all of you to a grand debate in the city of Sanardu. This is to discuss the relationship between magic and the divine, which has been at times contentious, or ambivalent. The divines have left the law to be interpreted so we may interpret, and with the lack of a grand inquisitor (please don't let it be another man from one of those countries, by the gods), perhaps in its place the divine will accept the decision of their most favored. I invite any to come and view, if they will refrain from giving into the instinct of rabble, so we may confer. I aim for the date of [January 3rd, 6:30pm EST].

I would sign this letter off with some gratuitious Arcturian, but no one ever sought to teach me it. As such, I shall instead sign this off with the proposal we know it as The Great Dissertation.
Witch-King Nwalme Fuvur."

tl;dr nwalme heard that the council of the blessed exists now he is inviting them to come to sanardu to entertain discussions of magic in relation to religion for awhile.
Niko Cymic_ BoredBrit Jazzper StarWillow2000

Last edited:

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
I'll.. have to miss it.
Middle of the week at that hour just won't really be possible when I have early morning shifts.
Sorry about this. >.<

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I was gonna go but it turns out my friends and I are getting together tonight and it’s the last time I’m gonna see one of them before he goes back to school so I’m gonna have to skip. Sorry :(

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Maceo will not attend as I cannot. Assume that he sent word ahead to Nwalme informing him of such and expressing his sincerest apologies.