Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Unban Appeal And Deep Apology. [Resolved - Unbanned]

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Hello,

It has been a small while, has it not? I'm not sure exactly when anymore but I know it has been 1-2 months since I was banned for causing large amounts of drama and badly hurting another persons feelings. It may seem quite impatient of me for appealing so early but I could not help it,as during my ban time I have come to realize now what a large part HW was of my life, and how much it impacted me as a person. It really had been one of the few things that made me truly happy.

The reason I was banned was because I had been upset at someone due to topical debates on how my character should be acting rather then how he was. I then made the Dire mistake of including someones character as an example during this debate without her permission, leading to the drama that occurred as the result of the use of her character being used in that example. the character was more then clearly close to this persons heart and saying these things affected her deeply, and the rudeness that transgressed onto skype from my Angered behavior made things much worse. In truth, I never meant to say such things that would affect her so much as it did, as I said them out of anger and Out of Ignorance of me doing more harm then good. Sometimes I get so riled up that I let my emotions drive my words and it ends up biting me in the ass like it did. I would like to say I am Deeply sorry for what I did and how I acted towards you, My intentions were far nicer then they turned out to be from my angered disgruntled insults that took its place. I hope perhaps we can mend this wound in time, even if the scar always remains.

And to the lavoyards themselves, whom I held a Pointless disgruntled grudge toward some of their members because of my own paranoia. I apologize to you for what I did, and hope that you can perhaps see me in a new light some day after the stain that has affected your opinion of me because of such mostly dissapears. In truth, you are all wonderful people, and my stupidity made me not see that until recently.

Overall, I ask for your forgiveness HW, and ask that I be given another chance, I know inside I do not deserve it, and that I truly deserve to be removed forever for what I did to these great and awesome people. But if you do decide to grant me such a wish to re-enter your world of tales and wonders, I promise to make sure that such things that have happened That day, Never happen again.

Sincerely: Kyle1322

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty. An unban has been decided, but I need to clarify some details/rules of the server.

In the King's law (Quick link for anyone that wants it-) the very first rule states that bullying is a bannable offense, I hope you understand that a repeat of any of the behavior that assisted in the decision to ban you, would most likely call for the ban hammer again.

Previous behaviors reported were:
  • Generally immature actions
    OOCly banning people from towns, yet visiting the ones they owned.
  • meta-gaming
    'Scouting' around until you 'randomly' found a hidden/secret town.
  • Powergaming and voiding RP's that are well justified.
    War is.. war, you can't be a part of a war and not expect violence.
  • Bullying
    Regardless of the reason, insulting, yelling and picking on someone can never be justified.
So please avoid these previous actions, I personally hope they don't happen again, but to remind you that you're on thin ice, your rank will be set back to grey, and your TS ban will still stand.

Edit: Will keep thread open/unresolved until confirmed you can log in!

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Stating such because of some semblence of error in these prior words, and current actions. Delete these comments if you wish. I've broken a rule.