Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished And a voice came down from the Heavens...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
harateth.PNG

Castle Stoneheight, present day.

*As the Lords and Generals of the Empire bow to the Golden Throne, silence falls in the holy Great Hall of Arcturus. Nothing could be heard, except maybe the frequent murmurs passing through the Imperial nobility. The rays of the Holy Sun, symbol of our greatest Lord, Harateth, came through the multiple windows, reflecting on the polished armors and golden scriptures on the rich walls of the imperial castle. As everyone waited, some growing impatient, others anxious, the Emperor soon rose slowly from his seat, only sometimes looking at his esteemed uncle, Lord-Intendant Sinclair. Arthorius Angelos slowly raised a hand, as if trying to somewhat salute someone over the crowd. Then, he started talking.*

''On yesterday's very evening, my friends, I received a... Godly visit. Our saintly and most venerated Lord, Harateth himself, came to me in what could have been a vision, or rather, an apparition!''

*Stupefaction and incomprehension spread through the crowd*

(remember, you're all a bunch of over-zealous fanatics... ;) )

''Yes, my noble allies and vassals! Harateth himself talked to me, and he conveyed all of his faithful servants, yes, us, to unite and meet him in his grand, holy presence! All, bring your families, your friends, your servants, soldiers, all those loyal to the Empire. All around the Golden Lion, we shall meet in four days!

*Cheers can be heard throughout the Hall, as the people begin going back to their daily routine, but with confidence and happiness in their hearts*

OOC: This is an event which is going to happen this very Friday, probably in the evening, not sure which exact hour yet, and pretty much everyone and their mother is ''invited'' (you can take a peek if you wish so, as long as you don't all go ninja-orphan-assassins on me), but most of Arcturus and Co. are strongly suggested to participate.

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Please forgive my august stupidity, I forgot to write down the day & hour.

Yes, its going to be this Friday, and I do not know /exactly/ which hour yet, (will have to converse once more with mah God bro), but it's probably going to be in the early evening for me (I live in america, so I believe it's going to be between 7 and 11 o'clock for british people. ^-^)

Last edited:

ACU20

Legend of Altera

Yes, its going to be this Friday, and I do not know /exactly/ which hour yet, (will have to converse once more with mah God bro), but it's probably going to be in the early evening for me (I live in america, so I believe it's going to be between 7 and 11 o'clock for british people. ^-^)
Meh better time than most events.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera

Hmm, if im right for me thatll be from 1 PM to 5 PM, may be a couple hours late if im right.