Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Andaerean's Journal

MagicMan1998

Villager
My name is Andaerean. I am an Elf I am 100 years old i am a master in the art of Swordsmanship
I am male i weigh 70 kg my hair is blonde my eyes are icy blue any identifying marks. My icy blue eyes my job? i work as a smith my skin color has a ever so slight green tint which is an identifying feature religion i do not worship gods my luck has been bad in my time i have given up on the gods i have some talent with magic. How i came to port silver ah i took a ship called the Kalamia i came to work as a smith as i have mentioned before my weaknesses i may regret writing this down my biggest weakness is my hubris i am always thinking i can take anyone down at anytime. my height i am 6.2 backstory i worked as a smith and knight for the queen of my kingdom called Ansr-Mara which means runepriest in this language-the writing is faded and unreadable after-(is this good?)