Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Angel of_Death

This is a WIP
Name:Aod Ratamnim
Nickname/Alias: Angel

Race:human
Height:6ft
Weight:285lbs
Hair:Black with a touch of graying,,in a Mohawk style
Eyes:blue
Skin: caucasion
Identifying Marks:scar on left check and burn marks on right arm
Appearance:Big and Muscular strong arms and legs with a bit of a belly,,salt and pepper beard not long but unshaven
Strengths:tilling soil into farmable plots,,,herding livestock over vast distances
Weaknesses and fears:being held a slave again....
Religion and cults:
Profession:Farmer
Back Story:
My name is Aod i was born on an island called Death...Well to say it was an island is not really accurate,,for it was an immense flatland.....The ruler of land was a mean old tyrant who made all the people work in the mines.At the age of 5 i was givin my first wooden pickaxe...By the age of 13 i had watched my entire family die in the dark depths of the mines.It was after my little brother died i swore to kill the lord..Day by day i would store little bits of the ores i found and watch as the crafters worked at thier trades,,I learned how to craft a sword from iron and also make other various items..At last it would never come to be,that i kill the lord,as one day we found a red liquid that was scolding hot,,no one knew wat this stuff was or how to stop it spreading through out the island,,,,During all the commotion i started tinkering with crafting and made a boat,,,,it here that my story ends as i had little food and water,and not knowing where i was heading,i sailed for days ..until i ended up here in wat i will later find out to be altera,,
My Adventure to date:
My life here in Altera has been wonderful to say the least,,,the country is beautiful the people friendly...I have been farming a little plot of land in the Eastern Frontier,Where i came across a lost little girl named Annabanana(until she does a profile..also my Rl daughter),together we have been living most comfortably..growing crops and raising chickens..We have ventured off to the Southern Wilds for some pay from lords of Altera and earned quit a bit of Radiants..We are now hoping to find a town to settle into and become a Bigger part of the Alteran (sp) Society...

Present:

I have been through some amazing adventures..whether it be going to the Eastern Frontier looking for treasures which i have found many,To being attacked by bandits in the Southern wilderness earning Radiants ..All has been glorious.I met a Lord named Akiro Takeshi who gave me lands,Had me working in the forges,mining and building in Pevensey and made me his steward, until the sudden down fall.
I have been fortunate enough to have saved all my radiants and may some day become a Lord myself...until then i have been trying to work with the Siver Militia. Maybe they let me work the Forge making Armour and keeping their weapons sharp..