Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

angelhugz247's Whitelist App [Approved - IceandFire]

Abbi

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: angelhugz247

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using ooc information that the character doesn't know ICly in an RP scenario. And powergaming is forcing an action anoither person without allowing them to properly react.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm American and live in the Great State of Ohio. I have been RPing for about 7 years as a hobby. I work a full-time job, that consumes most of my time irl. And I have 8 dogs and a bird for pets.

Referral: Kosta and RuuDarling

{Character Section}
Character Name: Evelyn Syla

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Evelyn possesses dark brown hair and green eyes. Her skin is lightly tanned skin. And she tends to wear plain clothing, more often than not, in the form of a solid green dress that covers her well.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Having been raised among her own kind for most of her life, Evelyn is oblivious to most of the outside world. Her father having taught her to wield her very first bow, while her mother taught her to be a young lady in preparation for the day she might be married off, her life was relatively simple in its entirety. She enjoyed the times her father took her out to hunt or the days she spent countless hours hiding from her siblings in the tall branches of the forest's trees. Somehow, she never never saw herself ever truly parting from this little life of hers she'd found among her community. But the lass was young and she knew not the weight of tragedy until the day her father took a party of men out on a hunt and then came home on his death bed due to an accident. The young lass was blissfully unaware of what life could be until that day arrived and sent her whole world crashing down below her own two feet. Some might say that the first bout of grief hits one's soul the hardest. But this first grief brought Evelyn to embrace the hunt more than she did before, as it brought her closer to her father in his absence. It was the strangest peace she'd ever experienced in her life and it carried her onward in her life. However, she tried to honor her mother's ways and teachings as well, even if she didn't care too much for dresses. But it was a tradition thing for her, so she would suffer through it for her mother's sake. But when she could afford it, Evelyn found that she absolutely adored donning clothing with more practical use often found in men's clothing. When her mother wasn't looking, she snuck some of her late father's clothing and try them on while her sisters laughed over how ridiculously large they looked on her. But properly sized clothing might work better on her, or so Evelyn thought at that moment of seeing the baggy clothes on. She hoped to one day see the rest of the world, away from the confines of the forest they lived in. She longed for freedom to pave her own destiny, to be something more than she was, a fatherless elfess. Perhaps, one day, she'd finally discover what else was out there beyond the world as she knew it.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.