Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Angryboy - Ban Appeal [Resolved-Unbanned]

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Consider this the finale for my grand trilogy of appeals.
Part 1: Self imposed exiles don't last long
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/self-imposed-exiles-dont-last-long.30853/
Part 2: An apology to the staff and players
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/an-apology-to-the-staff-and-players-acknowledged.34038/

Hey staff, so about a year ago I basically rage-quit the server in a spectacular display of anger. Since then I've sincerely apologised for my behaviour twice (as shown above). The staff, and particularly Som, have been extremely kind towards me in allowing me multiple chances to apologise when they would have otherwise straight-up perma-banned a player. For that, I thank them.

Staff were already prepared to ban me for my behaviour, and I have apologised for the behave that would have led to my ban already. I'll admit, its difficult writing two apologise and then a ban appeal, so I suppose I should conclude this:

I'm sorry for what I did, I promise I will not vent my anger on staff and players again, can I come back please?

Angryboy,

I wish to inform you that the staff team has held deliberations regarding your appeal and have come to a conclusion. We feel that you waited an appropriate amount of time to make your appeal and were impressed by the way you immersed yourself back into the community before you made your appeal. We also noticed, apart from a few lapses you acknowledged and apologized for, generally improved behavior throughout the time frame. We commend you for your efforts to make amends and offer you one last chance to demonstrate your sincerity and gained maturity. Your unban will be on a probationary basis, meaning that actions or behavior that typically warrant warning will now warrant expulsion. This duration of said probation shall be until the staff feel you have demonstrated an ability to quell your temper and treat others fairly and respectfully. Alternatively, probation will end if you find yourself again banned.

Hollowworld is a gaming community and as such requires cooperation and respect between members to thrive. What that means to us all is that we must learn from mistakes, forgive others, and pursue the betterment of the community. We feel that you have the potential to do these things should you not relapse into your past behavior. We are willing to give you one last chance, and I ask you not us down.

Please acknowledge this post, stating that you agree with the terms of the unban. Once you have done so I will unban you from our server.