Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Anime

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
-.- I knew I shouldn't have checked this again.
What the grief is making her limbs fall off?! I don't see blades or magic or bullets or anything!

Oh dear god I just used a hollowworld term as a casual swear word...

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
What is a vector? xD probably a stupid question...

Telekinetic invisible arms that can cut through almost anything like butter and many more uses...

You're sure showing a great interest in this, maybe you should just watch it yourself! :p

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Telekinetic invisible arms that can cut through almost anything like butter and many more uses...

You're sure showing a great interest in this, maybe you should just watch it yourself! :p
"Vectors" sounded like something interesting, that's why I asked.

No, for the love of god I will not watch Elfen Lied. It's weird, I can handle realistic blood and gore better than animated blood and gore.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
On a brighter note, I have almost caught up with all the episodes of SAO (Sword Art Online) :D

Although I have watched Elfen Lied and Mirrai Nikki is on the 'to be watched' list :p

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I have watched quite a bunch of different animes, but I guess I´ll list only the ones I liked(and don´t miss any important animes):

- Black Butler
- Pandora Hearts
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Nabari no Ou
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
- Seitokai no Ichizon
- Inukami
- Maria Holic
- Hayiore! Nyarko-san
- Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai
- Durarara
- Sora no Otoshimono
- Bakuman

I hope I did not miss any important animes. In the end I could never bring myself to watch animes like Bleach, Fairy Tail or Naruto. The ones I watched all started to bore me at one point.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I am not claiming that the anime is bad, I am just saying that it bored me to dead. If it would be boring, it wouldn´t be so succesful. Happy is the only char I liked to the end.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
The neverending and several episodes enduring battles. Especially the ones where they suddenly get a power-up or beat an enemy that they should have lost against. THe lack of good comedy. Also the dialogues about friendship, love etc. They are written so sweet that they beat Euphe Kalm from Dragoneer´s Aria. And Euphe is like sugar with honey.
And finally the worst: essentially, all the arcs are the same. The enemies and the stories change, but they are far too similiar.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
I am not claiming that the anime is bad, I am just saying that it bored me to dead. If it would be boring, it wouldn´t be so succesful. Happy is the only char I liked to the end.
Haha, its ok. I knew you were not claiming it to be bad, you were just saying its not your 'cup of tea'. I just wanted to post that picture :p