Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Anime

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Yeah, it's Gun Gale online.
A lot of people seem to prefer that to SAO or ALO, but my favourite is the stuff set in the later ALO scenes (that weren't put in the anime) although, the latest arc of the Light Novels is pretty good.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I really need to watch the first season of that XD
By the way, do any of you know when the "A Certain Magical Index" movie is coming out?

Miner

Lord of Altera
Didnt read all pages so execute Anime_List.exe
Naruto
Sword Art Online
Fullmetal Alchemist

And my "Why am I watching this" show: Angel beats. Seriously, watch it.

Also I've been recommended Fairy Tail so I'm probably gonna start that tonight :3

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
Didnt read all pages so execute Anime_List.exe
Naruto
Sword Art Online
Fullmetal Alchemist

And my "Why am I watching this" show: Angel beats. Seriously, watch it.

Also I've been recommended Fairy Tail so I'm probably gonna start that tonight :3
You're watching Angel Beats? :eek: Its fantastic! :D

Miner

Lord of Altera
When I talk about Angel Beats, I call it fantastic too. Little does everyone know that I actually mean "i must re-watch that episode to find out what the hell actually happened while I was wetting myself." :p

Zero

Lord of Altera
When it comes to re-watching something. That goes about four times more when you try watching Black Rock Shooter. Had to re-watch that so much just to understand the first ep.