Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Anime

Spark

Broken
I did not know there was more than 1? Young kid who hates getting called small with an even younger metal suit brother... Few episodes in they go to a desert town where some guy who has a fake ring thing?

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Theres the original which is widely regarded as a total let down and Brotherhood which im told is a remake people like far more

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I did not know there was more than 1? Young kid who hates getting called small with an even younger metal suit brother... Few episodes in they go to a desert town where some guy who has a fake ring thing?
Theres the original which is widely regarded as a total let down and Brotherhood which im told is a remake people like far more
+1 to spear :3

Well, myself and a friend ran through the original series first, and then Brotherhood, and even though she thought that we shouldn't have wasted our time watching the first series, you both get to know the characters better, it gives you a better understanding of the world, there are still very good scenes in the original, and you also get to see how it is done differently in Brotherhood.
The main difference is the original followed the manga loosely and to a certain point, where the team working on it decided to write the story from there. However, when the manga was finished, the team joined with another team and went back to create the anime to make it as close to the manga as possible, which is much better than how the original turned out to be

Edit: You are watching the original, in my opinion, stick with it :)

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
You should just leave it and watch Deathnote anyway ;P Deathnote is mind blowing

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
You would say that, you were in it. You and legion are clearly L and N xD

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Probably all over the place here, but I liked: Cowboy Bebop, Gurren Lagann, Rurouni Kenshin, and if I throw movies in there, obviously Spirited Away.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
A very old anime apparently got a movie in 2010:
Spacebattleship Yamato :D

For the movie the trailer :

It also got a remake anime. that being said excuse me I need to look at amazon if the movie and new anime is available in the EU >.>

Aerodactylus

I think I might like it here
My favorite anime would probably be Cowboy Bebop. Exquisite animation and a kickass soundtrack. I've also enjoyed Samurai Champloo, FLCL, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, and (even though it's American) The Boondocks (it's an anime about racism; alternately, it's Samurai Champloo about black culture).