Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Announcement

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
nope never claimed of making claims of fuvur wise lands our lands are our lands which you can see on dynamap where our cities are located, it is a combination of having lands nobles, money,and stability as well as the statement of we are the last remaining southern house not under vassal ship or control of a foreign power. And to protect all those that need it from the great threat as a whole hence the help to the guardians which fronslin and vorar lead.
Gotcha. Just making sure we wernt squaring up.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Gotcha. Just making sure we wernt squaring up.
mhm the only city in themiddle of ours is rouges hearth but i did my best to leave ample room for it to grow with about 500 block radius hole in our claims so that you could still do you bud ^^

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Pretty sure Azerwind is considered a southern house and thus this is false
where azerwind is at i consider middle kingdom area and everything north of it north and south of it south as mockingbay is just about near mid map line but i will rephase and say deep south then as well

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The regions of Altera:

North
South
Brimstone Gallery
Cispontine
The Uncommons
Spinward (regionally: Turnwise)
Widdershins
Starboard
Greater Greenwood
The Inside-Outlands
Tundra
Úberwöldt
M'o-'o'r' E'l'f'-l'a'-'n'd' ''''''
The bottomless pit coins fall into
Antigravity falls (rivers work weird in Altera)
Super-North
Down Under
Screeching Island

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
And because we can't forget that Altera exists as a 4D tesseract dimensional plane of existence, we have the 6 cardinal directions.

North
South
East
West
Time-Forward
Time-Backward

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
upload_2018-3-6_18-20-53.png

look i have a thing too

i think that what the announcement means ultimately is that they are saying they are the greatest independant house in the region that we're calling the "broken south" that i think other people in the area also picked up on (or at least bal, ddaug, and the two other people who actually live there who aren't in slyannen did afaik). which is true if you ignore fuvur, which this announcement does.

but regional geography also depends very much on the perspective. i live in the southern united states. but central america is actually south of me. there is more south america to the south of me than there is north america to the north of me. so it doesn't really matter if they say they are the "largest southern house" ic becaues from their perspective yhey are on the southern coast. of which there is no major land mass more southward than them. because coasts.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
i think that what the announcement means ultimately is that they are saying they are the greatest independant house in the region that we're calling the "broken south" that i think other people in the area also picked up on (or at least bal, ddaug, and the two other people who actually live there who aren't in slyannen did afaik). which is true if you ignore fuvur, which this announcement does.

but regional geography also depends very much on the perspective. i live in the southern united states. but central america is actually south of me. there is more south america to the south of me than there is north america to the north of me. so it doesn't really matter if they say they are the "largest southern house" ic becaues from their perspective yhey are on the southern coast. of which there is no major land mass more southward than them. because coasts.
there is perspective to be taken into account and I think Umbra isn't counting Fuvur because although Fuvur does have a lot of territory in the south, their strongest claims and their capital lies in the east, even slightly north of Mockingbay, whereas Slyannen is a far-south house through and through. There is no doubting that Fuvur is large and powerful, it's simply a matter of interpreting "southern house"

Edit: Actually yea that's exactly what it is, because Raw mentions southern houses "controlled by a foreign power" which in this case he's calling Fuvur a foreign power. So there you have it.

Last edited: