Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Anya

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
View attachment 127964

Relationships will be spread into 7 categories. If you can't find yourself, DM me on discord, or post a reply.

Categories:

Loved (Platonic / Romantic)
Good Friends
Friends
Liked
Acquaintance
Disliked
Hated/Feared

View attachment 127966

Loved (Platonic / Romantic)

View attachment 127966

Good Friends

Freia | You intrigue me most of all. You like me, but appear scared when I trust you... why?

Keone | You've been nice to me since we met... you're one of few who knows what happened.

View attachment 127966

Friends

Leonhardt, "Mister Leon" | I'm sorry. I didn't want you to get into trouble. I understand if you hate me.

Miya | You want to be my mother... I'm sorry I don't know how to be a daughter.

Frost | My teacher. I am glad you are free. I want to help how ever I can. As a student and a friend.

View attachment 127966

Liked

Lana Wake | My first teacher. Thank you for everything you've taught me so far.

Raenyr | My 'big brother'. You are a little scary... but nice. I still have that Doll sat on my pillow.

Storm | You're a little scary. But you've been protective of me. I wish I had seen all that you have, no matter how scary it might have been.

Reinhard | You are weird... but friendly. Though I've known you to do bad things...

View attachment 127966

Acquaintance

Sylvia
Aki
Dara
Anwar

View attachment 127966

Disliked

Laicelem
Branko
Bok'ra

View attachment 127966

Hated/Feared

The Crew of 'The Boat'
If I will do one bad thing. It will be making all of you suffer. I will end you all.

Where updoot?