Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Apllication for whitelist - Craven13 [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craven13

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Craven13 (As for skin, I do normally wear Robocop, but am willing to change it to any skin seen fit for the server.)

2. Your real name:

Leigh Hoffman

3. Age: 35

4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I have read it. It fits well with the way I believe a community should behave in any game. I have no problems abiding by the rules.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I enjoy roleplaying in most aspects, and the "Community Roleplaying" mindset is especially appealing to me. I have played role-playing games in the past, both table-top and on-line.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am simply a Minecraft lover. I really enjoy building and exploring the world, both above ground and below the surface. I am looking for a good server with a friendly community, free of the type of degenerate child-like players that seem to love to destroy the fun of playing by killing others constantly or griefing structures others have spent much time and effort on. I have a special hatred for greifers and idiots. Having run servers of my own in the past, I am intimately familiar with the damage they can inflict on both a server and a community.

I also love to help with communal and co-op builds. I am pretty much a social person, as long as there are others that enjoy good conversation, good gaming etiquette, and a friendly atmosphere. I hope that I meet the criteria to join your server, as I have heard nothing but glowing praise from the friend that referred me to you. I look forward to your decision, and hope that I have the chance to join the server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
At the moment, I have no screenshots or videos, since I had to re-image my PC and lost them all 8(

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
A friend of mine (DasDragon08) referred me to this server.

S

Stevey

A model application. Approved. Welcome to our community, I hope you will find what you are looking for here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.