Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal for unbanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozikar

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok, So I was using X-ray. I know it was wrong of me... but I was so desperate. Please let me back on the server, I have a house, farm, and a workplace. I really don't want my work to go to waste :( Just one last chance to prove myself is all I ask?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
When I first read this a few minutes ago you had no idea what Xray was, now you're claiming you were desperate. Trust me getting money and resources doesn't really help much on Hollow World, it's the players that are the real prize!

Your admission is a good start though, but your fate lies with the Admin who banned you so polish up your apology as we have to weigh you against the good of the established players and our economy.

A tiny snapshot from last night.
Ozikar
29 Diamond ore breaks
23 Gold ore breaks
83 Iron ore breaks
11-10-19 23:31:09> 2011-10-19 23:44:00 (12 mins 51 secs)

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
If he's already using x-ray just to get resources which are... in reality kind of useless. As soon as i teleported to you, a staff was already watching you and i could see you looking at a gold node through walls as soon as i teleported in. I saw you go straight to it. You can't give back the resources to the server. You cant give back the surprise for the person who actually would have found it. You cant give back the amount of trust you stole and threw in the garbage.
You can't escape from breaking the rules.
Ban stays unless sally decides otherwise. She was watching him first, i just stopped him before he got to a diamond node he was heading for after the gold one.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Megan your english and grammar are terrible :p

Also I'm overruling sally on this one and keeping the ban (i doubt she would disagree anyway though). I've already said I'm not going to be nice to people who use x-ray so the ban stands.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
hoorah ;D
I wont disagree at all, cheating for ore is just annoying and ruins the fun of the game. Rules are rules and if they break em, they're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.