Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please unban me.
I Understand why you banned me, and I regrettably admit to using mods. I really like this server and i do think this is the server for me, I have really enjoyed playing on it and I think you guys have done a great job developing it. I will clear my .jar file and play vanilla. Please forgive me and give me a second chance, I promise it won't happen again. To show that i'm sorry and i mean it, I've searched the internet for an Anti X-ray mod that you might be able to implement,http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/se...-mod-and-transparent-texturepacks-1000.12527/.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Declined. We do not tolerate cheaters on this server. It detracts from the flow of gameplay. If you want to be rich, earn it like everyone else. It's not that hard.

Here you state now that you DID cheat, but in your last appeal, you said you didn't.

We don't like liars either.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Not only did you cheat, but you lied and denied it but then admitted it. The ban is not being removed. More fool you for cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.