Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Kellrush

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: worriedcat
2. Your real name:Devlin Ahrens
3. Age:17
4. Gender: male
5. Country: U.S

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? -yes i have read it

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?- i like a roleplaying theme in a game. and yes i have played mmany roleplaying games

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.- like i said im 17 and my name is Devlin. My hobbies are playing minecraft , comedy, and i do metal urgy (blacksmithing)
I am here because i wish to play minecraft with other people. but i dont just want people, i want to play with somewhat "mature" people. im not saying be uptight but "yo momma" jokes do get annoying and listening to 8 year olds freak out does get a tad annoying if you ask me. i also crave a good server with structure and respectable rules.(being banned because i reported someone for greifing my house heavily kinda sucks).Im looking for a "home" to settle down in. i have deep southern roots. i was originaly from mississippi. i grew up not tolerating ignorance (so racism and homophobia is a not O.K with me). i am polite (or so im told) so i dont realy like invading other peoples privacy and property. i also like to get involved with people. i like to waste my time doing mindless things (lol much like minecraft) i also have a bit of codeing experience. (i used to have my own server but not that many people were on it so i discontinued it). so i would be happy to help any admins if need be.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?- im known for donating. if i like the server i donate

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?- sorcery is nicht gut

12. How did you find out about our server?- found it on the server listing on the websites and was interested.

13. Have you voted for us?- yes and would gladly do it every day if i was accepted in.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Please add some more to part 8, preferably about yourself rather than minecraft. We want to get to know you as a person before we unleash you into the community.