Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linehart

I think I might like it here
1. Your Minecraft username: Linehart
2. Your real name: Chris
3. Age: 22
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: U.S.A.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love role-playing. I have lots of rp experience, used to play D&D and wish I could find a group that still would >_>.

8.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My hobbies include video gaming, mostly rpgs. I have written a few short books that I have not attempted to get published but have thought about. I'm interested in psychology and am currently enrolled in college for that. I enjoy random conversations, which is something, I have found most people shy away from. I like being out in the rain, and I prefer the sound of a thunderstorm and blowing wind over the sound of most music, call me weird call me crazy just listen to it sometime.I am willing to try almost anything once. I came to this site because I was looking for a minecraft server where I could fit in. So far I feel like this is the best one out there for me.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not have any images or video to share as most of my single play has been me goofing off rather than building.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Usually I am very easy to get along with, and I tend to enjoy helping people out, just sorta the way I am.
I am friends with PvTimes in real life.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes and might I add I'm glad that hacking anything here is frowned upon.

(been on the server for a bit, but figured I should do this anyways)

Linehart

I think I might like it here
looking at it again I could probably expand 7 a bit.

The time I've spent on the server I have enjoyed rping with anyone present. I like the idea of it not just being a free-roam game, and more of a community driven experience.

and if you want me to add anything to 8 I'd be glad to I have more I could say just didn't feel like filling up a page.

Status
Not open for further replies.