Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application-EarthlingDude998 [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: EarthlingDude998
2. Your real name:Hugh E Brown
3. Age:15
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Scotland
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes, I like roleplaying servers and have played on a previous one where i ran a pub.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I've been playing Minecraft for several months now and have learned many games and house templates. Im into the general Medieval/Fantasy genre and i even have a Lord of the rings strategy battle game army (Rohan). I enjoy playing pc games such as TF2 and was introduced to this server by a friend i have on TF2 called Martinko who plays on your server. Im an enthuastic builder and take an interest in architecture and design particulary tudor and late medieval. Ive worked on several minecraft projects before and have helped in a 1200x500 spleef arena and a fulls scale replica of the city of Aberdeen. Im applying for this server because i want to play on a down to earth, fun server. I have looked and tried many servers but most are either lonely, empty or pixel art/ freebuild.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry i do not have any pictures of my work.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
My mother did die when i was 9 and i would prefer if any comment of her was not made as it is a sensitive subject to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.