Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for whitelist [Declined - Cymic]

tgmastergamer

Noble of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Tgmastergamer

2. How old are you?
15 (November/27/2005

3. What country are you from?
i am Korean but i live in Australia

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes, i have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Having imaginary guards/followers/friends that protect or give information to you is a form of power-gaming (And Meta-gaming in some cases). While it's hard to know something in OOC and not have your character know it in RP, nothing is more frustrating then a meta-gamer. This means not incorporating information you know to your characters advantage.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
obviously not

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Raal

8. Tell us about yourself
!
My name is Ian (English name) i haven't been playing rp games awhile but i do know some basics and how to talk to people in rp, i may be not good at it though
and lately i have been playing on other rp servers but i just couldn't find a good server but lately i found this server and decided to try this server as this server has lots of votes compared to most of the rp games.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No. i believe i have deleted them already...

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was just wondering through planet minecraft looking for cool rp game servers and i happen to run across this server.

Ian Dragkaness
Human/elf
Black Hair
Black Eyes
Always Wears a Black Mask
Has a Scar under the mask
Quit muscular
6'1 feet tall

The start
The sun would light up the whole town of Queensport as it rises up into the sky. Ian wake up by the sound of his mother (Helena) screaming at him to wake up. Ian ran down the old rusty stairs to where his father (Recos) was looking at mails. Ian ran to his father and hugged him and quickly ate the salad his mother gave. Ian ran out with a smile, exited to play with his friends again. Ian closed the door without even looking back and ran to where his friends were already playing in front of a large scared tree, Ian ran towards them with a smile and joined them playing. Ian played with his friends without them knowing the time has been passing, they didn't even noticed that the sun was going down. The darkness quickly ate the whole town of Queensport. Helena and Recos was getting worried about Ian because he wasn't coming back home like he used to. Recos got impatient and grabbed his sword and ran outside screaming Ian.
Ian and his friends were wondering near the castle gate, when they heard sound of an wolf close to them. The joy of them quickly died out as the sound of the wolf got louder. Suddenly a wolf came jumping from the dark and tried to bite Ian's arm. Ian fell backwards with the head of the wolf drenched in blood. Ian show his father holding a sword, Recos has killed the wolf at the last moment. Ian hugged Recos tight crying. Recos took Ian's friends to their home and took Ian back to their house. As soon as Ian walked through the door, Helena hugged him in a worrying voice she said "Please don't go anywhere far from the house next time". Ian nodded, hugging his mother back. "go sleep now, its late" his father sad. Ian ran upstairs as a little bit of tears dropped from his eyes. Ian quickly jumped on his bed thinking that about the wolf as Ian shivered thinking about that wolf. Ian slowly fell asleep while thinking about the wolf. Ian woke up from his mother's voice. Ian ran down stairs thinking about how strong his dad was to slay an wolf. Ian sat next to his dad and Helena gave Ian bread and some milk. Ian refused and asked his Helena "can i have what my Recos is eating please?" Helena agreed in a surprised look. Ian thought that if he ate what his father was eating, he might become strong like father and told his father "Im going to eat the same thing you eat so i can become strong like you!" Recos replied with a smile "thats not how strength work Ian, you must train and gain skills to become strong" Ian replied "Than can you teach me how to become strong like you?" Recos looked at Helena and looked back at Ian saying "ok then, i will teach you how to become good with swords" with a smile. Ian quickly ate and jumped around Recos exited for his first training with his father. Ian and Recos and ran to the barrack. "Aren't we not allowed to be here?" asked Ian "well i am allowed and i give you permission for you too." Ian stared at his father and said "but your not in the army." Recos laughed and said "hahahaha of cause i am, i have been in the army for 3 years now." Ian realized that he didn't even know his own parent's job. "oh" Ian said. Ian and Recos went into the big open field and show knights training. Ian wondered if they were strong like his father, but he put the question on the side and followed Recos into a small room with lots of wooden swords for training. Recos grabbed a wooden sword and told Ian to get one as well. Ian quickly grabbed the firt sword that came into view and ran outside with his father. "come on lets see what you got, swing as hard as you can" Recos said to Ian. Ian pulled his wooden sword up into the air and slashed it as hard as he could. "good job" Recos said." Ian was having fun training with his father, when a random knight came up the Ian and laughed at how a child is practicing sword fighting in a barrack. Ian was mad because he was laughing at him just because he was a kid. "Ahahahahaha your never become strong like that" the knight laughed at Ian. Recos told the knight to go away with an angry voice. "that's it for today, lets get back home for now" Recos said. Ian nodded and started to walk back into the shack where the wooden swords were and quickly came out with Recos after putting the swords back. Ian wondered of becoming strong..... so strong that one day he will prove to that man that he can become strong and from that day on Ian trained really hard with his father dreaming about proving that knight that he can become strong even stronger than the knight, himself. When Ian turned 19 he decided to join the army but he didn't want to join the army of queensport but somewhere rather he liked, Stoltfar. Ian asked his parents if they wanted to move to Stoltfar with him, but they said no as Queensport has always been their home town. Ian left the little town in Queensport and went to Stoltfar waving at his parents as Helena and Recos waved back at Ian with a smile, tears slowly dropping from their faces

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Tgmastergamer

2. How old are you?
15 (November/27/2005

3. What country are you from?
i am Korean but i live in Australia

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes, i have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Having imaginary guards/followers/friends that protect or give information to you is a form of power-gaming (And Meta-gaming in some cases). While it's hard to know something in OOC and not have your character know it in RP, nothing is more frustrating then a meta-gamer. This means not incorporating information you know to your characters advantage.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
obviously not

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Raal

8. Tell us about yourself
!
My name is Ian (English name) i haven't been playing rp games awhile but i do know some basics and how to talk to people in rp, i may be not good at it though
and lately i have been playing on other rp servers but i just couldn't find a good server but lately i found this server and decided to try this server as this server has lots of votes compared to most of the rp games.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No. i believe i have deleted them already...

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was just wondering through planet minecraft looking for cool rp game servers and i happen to run across this server.

Ian Dragkaness
Human/elf
Black Hair
Black Eyes
Always Wears a Black Mask
Has a Scar under the mask
Quit muscular
6'1 feet tall
Hello! I've been looking at your application and there are quite a few things which need adjusting. Just let me know once the following critiques have been adjusted and feel free to brush yourself up on the King's Law.

- Half-elves do not exist within our universe currently. You must pick human or elf.
- No current non-legacy race is allowed black eyes, please stick to race lore.
- Your definition on powergaming is not entirely correct, please look [Here] to get a better understanding of this.
- Your written test contains some grammatical errors and sentence structure errors. It mostly sounds like robots communicating. I would try to rewrite it with proper sentence structure and a better quality if possible. To not be vague, the written test is a display of your roleplaying ability and I would like to see your story written a bit better.
- I understand you are likely not a native speaker of english. I will be more lenient as everyone deserves a chance.

Thank you! I'm not being nit-picky here, there's just a lot to correct. That is okay. Please bump this when adjustments have been made.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Declined for inactivity. You can reapply with a new application. If you do intend to reapply, please include the proper edits.