Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application For Whitelist [Declined - Tantara]

STTSCON

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
STTSCON

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male
4. Country:
U.S.A.!
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have read the Tome of Citenzenship

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I really lie the idea of a roleplaying server. I think it gives people a chance to really focus on an aspect of the game they enjoy most. It also allows for better looking towns because most houses should be a specific theme. So aesthetically it is good to.
Although I am applying for a roleplay server I have no experience playing any roleplay games or on any roleplaying mine craft servers.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey guys my name is Sean, I am From Atlanta Georgia. I love minecraft and I have been playing on one server for a couple of months and some people said that you guys have a great server here so I decided to apply. I play soccer for my high schools varsity squad. When I grow up i would like to be rich, dont know how as long as im rich. An interesting fact is that minecrafts office is about 5 minutes walking from my house. I play on average maybe 5 hours or so a week. In the game i really like talking to new people and collaborating on projects. I am very loyal and will work my ass off for my friends. I am very familiar with most aspects of the game I love brewing potions. Overall minecraft is a great way to relax after school and sports and what better way to do that than with your buddies on a server. I really would like to play on this server because it seems like a ton of fun!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Oh yeah buddy!My work.png
sttscon.jpg
sttsc.png Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I have one good friend his username is herpd3rp he recommend this server to me and said it is really good i also know of a few other people who joined this server from my old one called Anubis Islands.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I actually dont even know how to use them

11. How did you find out about our server?

I have been looking for a good roleplaying server for awhile and my friend herp told me about so I looked yall up and it seemed awesome!

12. Have you voted for us?

Yes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

D

Deleted member 61

Very nice application! Few applications have examples of their work on, your builds are pretty kewel too.

D

Deleted member 61

Also, I think you're approved as your application is in 'Approved applications for under 21's', try getting on the server! :-D

D

Deleted member 61

Turns out you posted your application in the wrong area! :D Fencible (One of our high kings) has moved the thread to the right area. Now you just need to wait a little while.
-head

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Please add questions 11 and 12 back into your application. You've already answered question 11 in your app, but please add that back in anyways

Raven

I think I might like it here
That is the same work that you made before just from a different angle...lol