Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Whitelisting [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxAeturna

I think I might like it here
1. Your Minecraft username: LuxAeturna

2. Your real name: Carl Riley Hickman

3. Age: 18

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have Read the Tome in its entirety, and what a Prodigious tome it is!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I Intensely enjoy playing a part, weather on stage or on the internet. I look forward to joining in your community, and contributing.

I do not often RP online but, I have been in several Productions at North Pole High School, as well as being involved in a Fairbanks Light Opera Theatre Jr Workshop (that last thing was some time ago I'm afraid, to be totally honest...) Am actively interested in the SCA and other, similar groups, and am also a large Ham in real life.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a Christian, Gay, Nerd. I enjoy Minecraft, Monty Python and Musing, Philosophical, Political, and Pedantic Discussion, Debate, or Diatribe, Alternate history, and Alliteration( If you couldn't tell). I believe that Minecraft is A form of communal artwork, That Greifing and Hacking should be subject to redress of grievances, and that online communities should receive equal protection of the law. I am Very passionate about just about everything I do, sometimes even to the point of soap-boxing, but I do try to remain civil even under extreme duress. I Consider myself an artist, and flatter myself to think I am not terrible with a pencil, and a fair 3D Modeler.
I Have played mostly on private servers, and have little experience with public servers.
I have played With Emperor_Norton_I on another server under the name of Jayo114 (that account is now my sister's) and He is the one from whom I heard of this server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
These Pics are of Alternia Thaig, my home on the Hatcraft Temp. Server​

This is a Picture of a lighthouse I made on another server,

This is a town I made on a Friend's server. (It is still a WiP)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I Will be using a Dominican Monk Skin (designed by myself) on this server. I usually use a (wip) Golem Skin (also made by mselpf)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes. Such Black magic is surely the Invention of Israphel or Herobrine and I would not touch it with a stick.

S

Stevey

Approved. I hope you find your place on our server. We will be moving over to a new map soon, copying all existing builds. This is because of the new terrain features coming with Minecraft 1.0. I hope you will be able to sit though the shift that will happen over the weekend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.