Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application Jonno_sage [Accepted- Sodium]

Jonno_sage

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Jonno_sage
2. Age:15
3. Gender:male
4. Country: uk

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes I have read the tomb of citizenship

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i think this is a great aspect towards the server as it adds more to the game it self, I have had experience with such role playing as skyrim, the fallout series ect.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. my name is jonathan payne and i have been brought to this community through people currently on the server. They have recommended it to me quoting that it is a vast world of epic proportion and is yet unseen to me. my hobbies are designing of buildings, characters and weapons for gaming ideas. my aspiration is to design games and real life buildings and i would find inspiration through what i can learn. i would be able to fit into the community by the knowing of friends in the server. i am hassle free and ready to learn new things that would advance my skills in the server. my time is spent on gaming so i would be able to put alot into the community. i can be able to give to anyone who needs help on the server

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. i have no work to show for i am under going GCSE

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? i am open towards any gamer

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? i am aware of the use of black magic

11. How did you find out about our server? it was recommended highly from my friends

12. Have you voted for us? yes

Sodium

The Lunarch
Hey Jonno, you're app will be fine once you've added a little more to question 7 - I assume you're currently in school, so what's your favorite subject, do you have any brothers and sisters - or pets? Just so we can get to know you a bit more. Who do you know already on the server?

Oh, and when it says examples of work, It means in-game work, so previous builds etc, It's no trouble if you don't have any, so don't worry. Also, question 10 doesn't ask whether you are aware of it's use, but whether you acknowledge that it is prohibited within Hollow World.

Jonno_sage

Villager
I already know caluminus, benbirt, jet3000 and xi_RobzZz, my favourite subject in school is art hence the designing aspiration and i have a cat called tabby

Sodium

The Lunarch
Ah, I believe a few of those are players that have joined us recently. Any way, w
hen you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town.

Accepted, Welcome to Altera!