Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application - MrLemon6545 [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLemon6545

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: MrLemon6545
2. Your real name: Marco
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Italy
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Sure, it was nice and i see your point, i agree.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes i do, and i love roleplaying. i want to join the server because of it

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. my name is Marco. i play tennis. i play drums. i like first person shooters and medieval games. i play minecraft since 1.5_01, but with minecraftnostalgia i tried every version. i have a steam account. my favorite games ever are team fortress two and minecraft. i like writing. for the roleplaying i like being a freelancer warrior that doesn't speak so much and that likes reading (from some foreign kingdom). my favourite minecraft block is the bookshelf. i've been in america when i was 13 and there i met my penpal and had an otward bound course. that was the experience of my life. i have a powerful internet connection and by xmas i'll have a powerful computer. in the comments i'll put my skin to see if it's ok.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i'm really sorry i don't

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have experience in being mayor in minecraft, i'm also a good builder

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i am, i never use them

Status
Not open for further replies.