Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application - Survivalistien [declined matyio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivalistien

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Survivalistien

2. How old are you?
14 (Turning 15 on May 22)

3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?

The United States of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.

I knew I was dying. I simply did not want to accept it. In the middle of the wilderness I would meet my end, unknown as to how. Years from now, my body would be found, nameless, with no idea as to who I was or what I was attempting to do. I hear the Earthspawn coming already. The crunch of heavy boots on dead, autumn leaves is getting closer, as is the feeling of dread slowly building in my stomach. The blood is running faster now. The gash in my stomach cannot be healed, even if I am found. But, at the moment when I felt myself about to leave Altera, a voice entered into my head, clear, vibrant, and filled with power. "Behold mortal, you now stand before The Grey Lady. I have been watching you ever since your display of power at Daggerfall, ever since the beginning of your quest. You must complete the journey us gods put you upon. You must wake up." At that moment, I felt a falling sensation, however, as if I were falling up. My eyes opened to the same scene I was at before. But, when I felt my stomach for my fatal cut, there was simply smooth, unbroken skin. Quickly I came to my senses, still feeling danger, still hearing the Earthspawn grow ever closer. I quickly gave thanks to the gods, then moved on through the forest, melting into the undergrowth like the embodiment of a shadow...

7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are in8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello! My name is Brody and I am 14 years old (turning 15 in May). I really like Minecraft because it is the epitome of a sandbox game. You can do absolutely anything in it and Hollow World is a perfect example. One day in Minecraft you could be battling with aliens on a space server and the next you could be warring with House Lonmar on Hollow World! The possibilities are endless! In my spare time I also like to run, as I am on my school's cross country and track team. I am also a member of our choir and speech team. My other hobbies include Tae Kwon Do, hunting, fishing, backpacking, climbing, and mountain biking. I consider myself to be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. Also, I am involved in the Boy Scouts and just last year received my Eagle Scout rank.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly I don't. The last update on Minecraft somehow corrupted all of my worlds with Medieval, Asian, Nordic, and Fantasy builds on them. Even worse, I had taken no screenshots of them. But, there is hope! If I get accepted to this great server I will show you my building skills there.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have also been accepted on other fantasy/RP servers such as A'therys Ascended and Nations at War, however Nations at War is in hibernation right now and A'therys Ascended is getting pretty old. Your server however, looks like something with originality and yet something unique. Your lore is very well-written and your building skills are immaculate. I would really appreciate an acceptance into this wonderful community. Thank you for taking the time to read my application even if I am not accepted! :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?
After I realized A'therys Ascended was getting full of griefers and was getting pretty boring overall, I knew I needed to find a new server that would fit my tastes. So, I went on Google and typed in, "Epic Minecraft Fantasy/RP Servers". Hollow Earth was one of the first options. So I checked out your website and instantly knew I wanted to join.

12. Have you voted for us?
Of course!

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
a 13 year old eagle scout. thats VERY impressive, congrats :D
anyways, are you RPing as an immortal? that might be considered OP so you might want to change that.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Greetings, People who have undead souls in them are either Spirit blessed.. ( Requires Magick approval) or Darkbloods
(They get burned by A friendly guy called MrPolo) So i suggest you start with something else.

Survivalistien

Villager
Greetings, People who have undead souls in them are either Spirit blessed.. ( Requires Magick approval) or Darkbloods
(They get burned by A friendly guy called MrPolo) So i suggest you start with something else.
So would you like me to make a whole new application or just edit this one?

matyio

The original mute
Sorry but your going to have to majorly change your question 6. That's because the gods never directly speak to any mortal aside from the oracle, and even then it's cryptic. However you can hear a voice you assume is the grey lady, just don't make it the grey lady. It also doesn't introduce your character well, aside from that, looks good.

Survivalistien

Villager
Sorry but your going to have to majorly change your question 6. That's because the gods never directly speak to any mortal aside from the oracle, and even then it's cryptic. However you can hear a voice you assume is the grey lady, just don't make it the grey lady. It also doesn't introduce your character well, aside from that, looks good.
I have to change it again!? Just kidding, I'm fine with that. I respect your lore so when I edit it again please tell me if I need to change it. Thanks! :)

D

Dark Auras

One day Harateth walked Around PS icly talking to mortals

Status
Not open for further replies.