Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application to hollowworld [Approved - Aug88]

Ichibi

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
IchibiNoKitsune
2. Your real name:
Mark Jones

3. Age:
4. Gender:
male

5. Country:
Wrexham, North Wales

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the tome of citizenship and agree to follow what it demands
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have done a little roleplay in the past on a big online game (I don't want to plug it here, so i wont mention its name) and would like to get more into that side of gameplay in minecraft as I feel it suits minecraft well.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Mark and I live in a little village just outside Wrexham in the North East of Wales. I would like to think that I'm a nice guy in that I try to help those in need when asked. I enjoy watching Anime and reading Manga very much (some might even say that I am addicted to it). I also enjoy exploring and building things in Minecraft. I hate "Super Structures" in Minecraft as they are an eye sore on the land and feel that Minecraft is best suited to the Medievil theme. I would like to think I have an eye for detail as I am somewhat of an Artist and do not rest untill things are as close to perfect as I can get them. As to why I am here, your server sounds like just what I'm looking for as I wish to get back into roleplaying in a medievil setting with no "five floor super market with a dungeon and arena all mixed in...". This is the first Minecraft server I hope to join, I have however played around on a private server I made myself but as you must know, it gets awful lonely in the wilderness at night. Hmmm, not sure what else to write so I'll leave it at that for now and await some feedback.​
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Not at present but would like to post some in the future.​
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Great job on the "Tome of Citizenship" and your world sounds like fun.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I do not condone cheating in any game as I feel it to be unfair to others and lets face it, why play if you have to cheat...​

12. How did you find out about our server?
Google is your friend.

13. Have you voted for us?
Yes

Aug88

Grand Architect
great application i hope you enjoy your time with us

i hereby approve of your application

you can find the towns in the sencus section of the forums (subforum of towny)