Finished [Apr 5] An Abandoned Den

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
Ign: Gumdrop
Character Name: Lisbet
Organization or Allegiance: Stewardess for House Kane
Inventory & Attire: She has a bunch of more leather-esque 'armour' that offers more protection than dresses do. Has a variety of daggers, but uses mainly a recurve (i think) bow and arrows.
Extra Notes: I may or may not be able to attend - I don't see an issue but please pokeme the day before or something!

Jeroxia

The Jesterator
Form
Ign: SirSnoutwick
Character Name: Gerard McIvy
Organization or Allegiance: Linistel I guess
Inventory & Attire: The usual; Some bones, some pouches, some vials, a dagger, a flute.
Extra Notes: I may be half an hour late again, like last time. I'll try to be on time though.

Electric

Lord of Altera
Legend
I can make this now. Please add me again? I’ve edited my post with the items Asero’s bringing

Solus

:eyes:
Staff member
Server Owner
  • Lavendula @Cukie1
  • Salazar @Azur
  • Leofaren @Shankster
  • Ayda @Ayda
  • Podric @Luam
  • Ajax @Cymic_
  • Lisbet @Elz
  • Gerry @Jeroxia
This begins: Friday April 5: 1pm pst, 2pm cst, 5pm est, 9pm GMT, 10pm GMT+1
Hey all- something else came up as my friends are planning something this day and I need some time to the final part of its build. I need help with one part for this with Lannis, so I'm trying to coordinate it for everyone involved. If those listed are alright with pushing it back another week- April 5, same time- is that still doable? I would do it this Sunday, but Bartoolini has a spot there. I promise it's an interesting one!

Electric If someone can't make it, I will let you know. There's a limit of how many people I can juggle at a time.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Legend
Retired Council Member
Hey all- something else came up as my friends are planning something this day and I need some time to the final part of its build. I need help with one part for this with Lannis, so I'm trying to coordinate it for everyone involved. If those listed are alright with pushing it back another week- April 5, same time- is that still doable? I would do it this Sunday, but Bartoolini has a spot there. I promise it's an interesting one!

Electric If someone can't make it, I will let you know. There's a limit of how many people I can juggle at a time.
All good

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
I'm never 100% sure on if I'll be around but I'll let you know closer to the day :heart:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Not entirely sure what the internet situation is going to be like once we start moving tomorrow-ish, so I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it. Plan is for a yes, though.

Solus

Staff member
Server Owner
Some changes-
This is the current roster. I may have 2 slots open if Cymic can't confirm he'll be there, and Lisbet is occupied- so Electric may fill the spot if he's available.

Jeroxia

The Jesterator
I may have to dip out. My laptop is away for repairs and I have no idea how long it may take.

Jazzper

Bring back angry react
Staff member
I heard a cave was involved..

Ign: Jasper151627236
Character Name: Azgir
Organization or Allegiance: Hakiaz
Inventory & Attire:
Gambeson
Rope
Two longdaggers
Waterskin
Horn
Massive war bow and arrows
Extra Notes: Another settlement needs your help!

Solus

Staff member
Server Owner
Jeroxia Thanks for letting me know.

Edit: This is in 2 hours...
Jazzper I can add you in, but I'm under the impression Luam Podric has issues with the Hakiaz clan right now and I want to keep things neutral. If the two characters keep things focused on the objective, we'll have 7 people in the team. We'll start when folks show up

Last edited: