Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ARC trooper 32764643 - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
danissimo
How old are you?
What gender are you?
boy

4. What country do you live in?
Great Britain
5a.
Do you agree to read our Survival Guide
before logging onto the server?
yes
5b.
Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need toknow
page before asking any questions in the game?
yes
Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My character is a lonely assainsin breed from a small comunity in The Southern Wilds.
When i was seventeen my villiage got attacked by bandits. i had nothing left there so i decided to live a solitary life and rome the earth. i spent five years in The Eastern Frontier
learning my trade and becoming a master in it. i then went cross country looking for people like me. i believe within your community i have found what i am looking for.
Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a very friendly and loyal person and i will stick by my friends no matter what. i am fairly new to minecraft but i have learnt quickly. i enjoy computer games a lot and minecraft is another game i would play all day everyday. I would love to find some friends on minecraft to make it more fun. I know a lot about minecraft and I love fighting mobs.
I love mediaval times which is why I want to Join you. I feel I could make a lot of new friends by joining this community which will make minecraft a lot more fun!
So please please please accept me.:)
Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have no friends on minecraft except for some dogs and cats.
Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes and I really respect your decision.
How did you find out about our server?
Well I was surfing the internet and I found your website.
Have you voted for us?
No.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
You must add ALOT into 6 And 7, Just a couple of words is not enough.

EDIT: Read the question 6 Again, The character intro is not lenghty.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Someone who knows what he is talking about, he is correct, this application will have to be improved to be considered by the staff, adding a more comprehensive answer to both question 6 as well as 7 goes a long way. Also, references to the Yogscast world, Minecraftia, are not consistant with the server lore of Altera and Hollow World.

Someone who knows what he is talking about, he is correct, this application will have to be improved to be considered by the staff, adding a more comprehensive answer to both question 6 as well as 7 goes a long way. Also, references to the Yogscast world, Minecraftia, are not consistant with the server lore of Altera and Hollow World.
Well no offense but what do you think i should do?

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
I was reding this application... reached the n°6 when, all of a sudden "My character is a lonely assainsin breed from a small comunity in Europe".. i had to stop to facedesk.. (xD).
First of all, i'm gonna quote the Tome of Citizenship:

Altera
Altera is the name for our Minecraft planet, just as in real life we call our planet 'Earth'. Everything that happens in Minecraft, happens on Altera.

Your character lives there: there's no Europe, nor Asia... (NOR Ezios: if you know what i mean..).
My suggestion is stop and read carefully all those intresting informations on the ToC and if you need help creating a character, take a look here.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
I was reding this application... reached the n°6 when, all of a sudden "My character is a lonely assainsin breed from a small comunity in Europe".. i had to stop to facedesk.. (xD).
First of all, i'm gonna quote the Tome of Citizenship:

Altera
Altera is the name for our Minecraft planet, just as in real life we call our planet 'Earth'. Everything that happens in Minecraft, happens on Altera.

Your character lives there: there's no Europe, nor Asia... (NOR Ezios: if you know what i mean..).
My suggestion is stop and read carefully all those intresting informations on the ToC and if you need help creating a character, take a look here.

Yeah. Creating your application for whitelist must be done carefully, Using more time then just 10 Minutes and also, You should read the server lore before you creating your character intro, As this knowledge will improve your story alot.

TAdaaa_NL

I think I might like it here
I'm Waiting too :p i can't wait till i can play but the forum says you have to wait max 3 days till day accept :)

Status
Not open for further replies.