Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

[Archipelago] New Valkyria

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Can I build an additional island on the suboceanic hills to the south-west of AxeJoy?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Due to not being very active on the Altera server, I am now declaring that Ultreya is temporarily in charge until I get back.

jojoLz

I think I might like it here
May i Join? oh and im looking at other towns to see if i get accepted aswell so, its not offical.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Sure, find either me or one of the assistant mayors when your online and we'll add you once you've decided.

Uncray

Lord of Altera
If I get accepted into whitelist then I really would like to join this town! My IGN is uncrazygirl. This is an awesome town idea

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
If you are online then I can add you to the town, although we are now based in a snowy area.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
This city no longer exists :p

We have a new town with the same members called Snowfall Village, look in the appropriate thread for details.