Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Archipelago] New Valkyria

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I gave him permission to build, but not next to my island. I said: you can live on my island, in the tree of Jak (need permission), or build a house on the island with the other 2 houses.
Now I saw his house...
When you next see him, can you get him to take it down? Thank you.

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi! I'd like to join Valkyria if its possible.
I'd also like to suggest another island/town, one with a specialty in manufacturing.
As in tools, armors, building materials, etc...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Hi! I'd like to join Valkyria if its possible.
I'd also like to suggest another island/town, one with a specialty in manufacturing.
As in tools, armors, building materials, etc...
Love you signature, although im sure i've seen a couple of the quotes before.

You may join yes, just ask either me, Ultreya or Jakp25 ingame.

jshot

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would like to join with my brother hshotwell and join his tower area if that is okay.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I would like to join with my brother hshotwell and join his tower area if that is okay.
Feel free, although I think before I re-add you we deserve and explaination as to why you left in the first place. You just upped sticks and left.

jshot

Loyal Servant of Altera
the reason i left was i had been killed 3 times by bandits and so i joined the main bandit town for bandit protection but my brother hshotwell said i should join him as his mage so i want to rejoin your town

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
the reason i left was i had been killed 3 times by bandits and so i joined the main bandit town for bandit protection but my brother hshotwell said i should join him as his mage so i want to rejoin your town
Well... okay, but please if you want to leave again leave a note of something! :p

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'd like to send out a huge thank you to SirMikro, Davidmurray321 and anyone else involved in making the Oak Inn on Mikmur island, it looks fantastic!

Chikaea

I think I might like it here
Alright. From what I've seen this is the one I think I would do the most with. Mind if I join in on the fun? (IGN: chikaea... go figure.)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Hm.. From what I've seen this looks like a brilliant concept and a really nice place and I would love to help start construction. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to make this my New Main Home as unfortunately I have only just joined the server
Thank You

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Hm.. From what I've seen this looks like a brilliant concept and a really nice place and I would love to help start construction. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to make this my New Main Home as unfortunately I have only just joined the server
Thank You
I'd be very glad to have you, ask me or Ultreya ingame to add you to the town when you see one of us.