Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Archipelago] New Valkyria

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Hey Itzza, Could I just inquire if I could set up a shop in the Town? I have marked it out with Redstone if you look in-game,

Chikaea

I think I might like it here
Alright, we really need the other townspeople to get on. Now that it's been upgraded, you can't get into anything that has been privatized by anyone else. It's causing a bit of a hassle.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I was whitelisted today and am in search of a town to join. May I join yours?

My username is Baron_Aron.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I was whitelisted today and am in search of a town to join. May I join yours?

My username is Baron_Aron.
Sure, try to find us ingame.

Alright, we really need the other townspeople to get on. Now that it's been upgraded, you can't get into anything that has been privatized by anyone else. It's causing a bit of a hassle.
I'll come on at some point today and sort all the signs out.

Hendrico

I think I might like it here
Uhm question, what happens when a lock expires after 60 days (I think) that the player that placed the sign has been offline? Will it become accecable for everybody, or will it dissapear or something?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate SirMikro, Davidmurray321 and Hshotwell on their promotions to town assistants!

OptimisticTincan

Lord of Altera
Hello, I would be super keen to join the city as a smith or miner. username is optimistictincan. I've been wondering around the town and hung out in the inn, it was good times :)