Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Arkkaines ban

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I've banned Arkkaine for blowing a huge great hole in Geo's town summervale. Over half the town was gone and hawkeye showed you placing tnt just prior to the time of the explosions.

The reason I'm making this thread is I'm not entirely sure why you did it but I have heard there may have been a reason. So if you want to explain why you did it or someone else can please do and if any of the other admins know of a reason then feel free to unban him, otherwise i'll check tomorrow.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I should mention that unless you are sure you know the reason, don't post with "it might have been this" i'm not interested in what it might have been

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
According to a thread in the admin area, Summervale is apparently supposed to have a big hole in it.

S

Stevey

I'm sorry for this misunderstanding. In follow up of the events laid out in Fitz's thread I started 'griefing' towns to give this a visual effect. It was done with geo's consent and him witnessing. I only did the buildings he wanted, we didn't touch anyones houses (unless they agreed).

This was just a misunderstanding since I didn't communicate this to the rest of the admin team. Sorry for that. I unbanned Arkkaine. If there is still something unclear about this, please contact me.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Nope no worries, i figured arkkaine wouldn't do something like that without reason hence why i made this topic so he wouldn't stay banned without reason :)

And there wasn't an admin topic at the time :p