Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Arogon343's Humble application. [Approved - fencible]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arogon343

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Arogon343
2. Your real name: James Joseph Frederick Harry Glennon (yes. It really is.)
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I certainly do, And i shall respect each and every rule.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have plenty of experience in role playing in the forms of D&D, Dark heresy and death watch. (Warhammer roleplay) As well as being a respected member of the community on a few other role play servers. I cant wait to get stuck in here :)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hmmm. I was never good at describing myself. Oh. Hey i am. *succes*
Well. Im a 16 year old teenager from St Annes in north west England. I have always been a lively and talkative chap, i always tend to stand out from the crowd. I have been gaming both on console and on the PC since i was sentient and i feel very at home in front of the computer screen minecrafting or playing skyrim. I can be a bit posh at times, that will you will notice if you have Ventrillo or teamspeak ect. But dont worry. People allways say what an odd mix of Middle class and posh i am. What with my sipping a glass of fine wine while listening to some sick beats.
I am a bit of an odd fellow in short. Oh. I appear to be rambling. Well. Ill wrap up. Im interested in archery, Science, basketball, running, wine and gaming. ( Wine... :heart:)
Im here because ive been looking for a good roleplay server as my other regular server (in which i am a mentor) does not have any role play aspects, which i so badly want :3

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Hmmm. Well. Most of my builds are in my other server. But i dont have any pictures of them saved at the moment. But i can dig some out later when i am not on my laptop and back on my PC (which is essentially just for MC now :L )
Though i dont like to boast i can lay claim to being a rather adept and ingeniousness builder. :$
Ive made a scale replica of Helms deep, My own City, A 200x200 ruined Aztec city as well as some fancy team PvP battlegrounds. If i cant get any pictures up id be glad to prove myself for you.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Ummm, im a very friendly guy... Umm. D: Cant think of anything to put here :/

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I certainly am aware of this and respect these rules entirely

12. How did you find out about our server?
The Youtube trailer, after 7 bad RP servers and 3 hours :)

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet, guess i will now though.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Excellent application.

Approved :)

Welcome to Altera!!!
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname].

Please visit these links. The first will help you choose a town, and the second has a lot of useful information.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-altera-survival-guide.6860/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any otherperson other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

Arogon343

Villager
How fantastic. I Greatly look forward to visiting you guys :D
Thankyou for the approval. I was getting worried i would be denied. :3 :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.