Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ask Cherbert Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Apparently, the elusive cherbert has agreed to do a podcast interview! As the owner of the server he may have some different answers to things to what everyone else can answer!

So here's your chance, if you want to ask anything about the server and have cherbert answer it, leave your questions here :)

Please be sensible and don't be offended if some questions can't be answered :)

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Have you ever realised that there would be a chance that people would actually become addicted playing on your server?

Your's sincerly,

An addicted fan.

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
Is the financial crisis giving problems for the server and it's funding ?
is there a decrease in donations and generosity ?

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
this is the best server ive ever been on and heard about.
but why in the world dident i hear about befor in november?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
What do you think about the general state of the RP on the server to date, and is it turning out the way you hoped it would when you started it?

C

Cubey

What the style of hollowworld are you use?

Sorry Im not very good at questions grammars I mean which style do hollowworld use from: skyrim, LOTR or game of thrones?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
What the style of hollowworld are you use?

Sorry Im not very good at questions grammars I mean which style do hollowworld use from: skyrim, LOTR or game of thrones?
I belivee cubey means where did you get your inspiration from?

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Do you like Game of Thrones?
And the Real Question:What do you think of the Rank system and will there be coming more Ingame money bought Ranks?
/me thinks Cherbert is awesomest

Status
Not open for further replies.