Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ATTENTION! NEW IP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
*cries* Why mac why!

…ill go tinker until I figure this out….maybe ill be back with answers

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I think it is just a really bad place for a server since it seems many here in the states cannot connect to it.
I think our UK and European players would disagree.

But on a side note... I have put a support request into the Hosting Provider. If I can't get this resolved soon I may consider moving back to the old server pending further investigation.

Apologies to those of you who cannot get on. Please have patience as you haven't been forgotten.

Sir_FlapJack

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thanks cherbert, it's nice to know that the people who run and maintain hollow world do take these things in to serious consideration.

lolitavomit

Villager
I don't know if this helps, but when I tried creating a NEW server it didn't work for me, it only worked when I edited the old server.
Once again I have no idea if this is relevant or not lol, I'm no computer genius ;)

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Out of interest.. it would appear this new server shares something in common with Hamachi which I suspect some of you have probably used or are using. Our new IP starts 5.x.x.x which is the same range as Hamachi. Therefore this could explain why you cannot find the host should you have Hamachi running as a service in the background.

Can you please turn-off or remove Hamachi and try again.

Spark

Broken
I have it running in the background and I can connect fine, but im on PC so it might work for mac users :/

Status
Not open for further replies.