Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Ava Variclav

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend

Key Information:
Name: Ava Variclav
Race: Human.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Relationship status: Married.
Social status: Baroness.
Current Residence: Sanardu.

Physical Description:
Height: 5’3.
Weight: 113lbs.
Build: Average, leaning more on athletic from her youth.
Skin tone: Fair skinned with a light tan from her time living in Sanardu.
Hair colour/style: Blonde, worn in a bob, meticulously picked for any greys.
Eye colour: Ocean foam green.
Scars: The skin on her right hand his melted around the palm and base of the fingers, retaining it's use in full but looking rather unsightly and lacking feeling.
Broken bones: None at present.

Voice:
Accent: Ava's voice carries the accent of a commoner from a coastal town, though she does her best to mask it, she will often omit certain letters from words in lengthy conversation.
Pitch: She holds a deeper pitch than one might expect, but it is still of womanly range.
Range: She is softly spoken most of the time until she intakes either abuse or alcohol, these two will often result in her snapping, raising her voice and becoming quite intimidating.
Volume: Softly spoken most of the time, but she works in a tavern, she does need to be heard, speaking loud is sometimes needed.
Laughter: She dislikes her own laugh and so most of the time will fake a laugh, but if in a situation she feels comfortable, she may let her guard down, snorting and belly laughing may well be seen at these times.
Impediments: None to mention

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Qualities and flaws:

General attitude: Ava is a sarcastic soul, not hesitating to poke fun or make a joke around people she may have never met- sometimes to her own detriment.
Intelligence: While not what one would consider intelligent for the time, she knows how to read and write, handles numbers remarkably well, likely due to working with money and change, she also holds a certain other kind intellect, manipulation of those around her, not everyone, but those she is confident would be susceptible to her charms.
Known Languages:
Common: Fluent in both spoken word and writing.
Mok’yra: As fluent as a human can be, lacking in places.
Elven: Semi fluent, occasional mix ups occur.
Fae: Semi fluent, she occasionally substitutes other language’s words.

109258Strengths:
+ Lying + Manipulation + Familial + Loyal +
Weaknesses:
+ Paranoia + Disassociation +
Fears:
+ Mirrors + Shadows + Leaving things unfinished +

Outlook on life: Negative- she has seen the worst the world has to offer, and knows it is better to keep one’s guard up.
Morality: She is morally grey, and comfortable that way.
Philosophy: Put yourself and your family first, no one else will.
Peaceful or violent: Violent, she can and has sent people to the Grey Lady and would again if they deserved such.

Short term goals:
+Come to terms with her new reality+
+Learn what her role in life is now+
+Learn more of Cognimancy+

Long term goals:
+Make Niko proud+
+Ensure the children want for nothing+
+Gain something that is hers, not just claimed from Niko+

Last edited:

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Relationships:
Loves:
Niko – More than a husband, more than a friend, if a soul mate exists I believes I have found it.
Nylarii Variclav – You terrify me, simply because you remind me of myself.
Niko II – Out on your own two feet, please remember to come visit your mother now and again.
Samson – Still following your father like a shadow, at least he can keep an eye on you.

Trusted Friends:
Nylarii Fuvur – My oldest friend, how you’ve kept me in your employ I’ll never know, but I’m forever thankful for it.
Isk – I’m unsure what has become of you, you odd ball, I hope you are at least still kicking.

Friends:

Neutral:

Disliked:

Hated:

Last edited: