Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Axatemus >Application< [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axatemus

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Axatemus

2. Your real name: Selejan Paul Adrian

3. Age: 18

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: Romania, lands of Transilvania

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yeah i have been reading it, and im going to stick with the rules.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I mostly love roleplay, i like to play it with a friend or more, and yes i have experience about roleplaying.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm a friendly guy, some of my friends call me Sele, i like to play biliards, I am an animal lover, dogs mostly I love my dog named Max, hope he loves me as much, and I mostly wanna play on this server because I want to have fun with my friend GoodLife(the guy that lives in his own world most of the time).I'm not the person that likes to give too much data about him, maybe just in private, ok imma make an exception. One of my hobbies is also to play videogames on my PC, i like to hang out with my buds on weekends.I also like to punch my punching bag from the attic,when im mad or sad,umm what else could i say? I like beer.. I am here because an friend recommanded me the server and i wanted to give it a try, i hope i wont regret it.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I usually do not take pictures of my work but i have some when i played minecraft before buying it : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026658031/screenshot/595818896022123982/?tab=public

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Well depends what u guys want me to share with you, if someone wants to know something that i know i'd be glad to tell him/her.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am aware what happens if i use the so called "black magic" and i dont like to cheat, cheats ruin the beauty of the game.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Please add more to question 8.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.