Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ballad Of Barathum

Alpha

The Watcher
Bastion of hope, Paragon of all​
Hidden from sight by sea and wall​

A reign of peace coming undone​
The light of day we came to shun​

We beckoned them in​
And succumbed to sin​

The whispers from the dark abyss​
Told sweet lies of pure bliss​

Now we are what mortals scorn​
While our dark tears show we mourn​

The city cloaked with a mask of dread​
The souls within waiting to be fed​

The chills render you cold and numb​
While the breath on you shoulder whispers​
"Barathum"​

matyio

The original mute
... We know itzza, he's also a grandad (college nick name) ((also i swear an admin changed this from what it originally was)) (((caused alpha alot of confusion))) ((((so don't do it again))))

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I thought I heard many months ago on Team Speak that there was a conspiracy going on about Alpha's parents E.g. the identity of the prostitute who gave birth to him, and the very warlike father :p
I am probably the only one who remembers that tiny little snippet of conversation, if not, feel free to tell me and I'll delete this post :rolleyes:
P.s. 1000 messages FTW :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I thought I heard many months ago on Team Speak that there was a conspiracy going on about Alpha's parents E.g. the identity of the prostitute who gave birth to him, and the very warlike father :p
I am probably the only one who remembers that tiny little snippet of conversation, if not, feel free to tell me and I'll delete this post :rolleyes:
P.s. 1000 messages FTW :D
beat you to it, ages ago.

Alpha

The Watcher
I have many titles.
Pirate king
The gentleman
Warrior
Bard
Lord of all tophats
Darkmaster of the seventh circle of hell
And the mayor of a little village up the coast..

Oh and lord of the dance!