Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal and Apology [Resolved-Unbanned]

Daelik

Sorrows Warrior
I understand that a certain level of maturity should always be kept on the server, and many times I have been very immature. My actions have been unacceptable, and now in retrospect, I was acting really stupid. I really regret acting so stupidly, stupid enough to get myself banned on this amazing server. I had even made a racist joke in OOC chat once, which was a really, really, terrible thing to do. Although I knew it was a mistake right after I had typed it in and pressed 'Enter', I really should have thought about it beforehand. It was unacceptable and although it was not meant offensively, I'd like to apologize to anyone I may have offended.

And as for inappropriate roleplay, there have been moments where a friend and I, or even just me alone, had decided to mess around IC, even if it was voided. Whether kept in private or not, I understand its against the rules and a really stupid thing to do. There was even a moment where I said someone should be, or called someone a 'prostitute'. (Even though I used the word 'maiden' for some odd reason) I really regret doing so, having realized I could have hurt the other person's feelings, and not only that, it was very inappropriate.

So all in all, I'd really like to apologize to everyone in the server for how stupid I was acting, and I'd like to ask for forgiveness and to be let back onto the server with better thought into my actions before I perform them.

I had been pretty active on the server before the ban, but after Spring Break, I won't be playing much on weekdays as one of the computers I use (I switch between two) has been fried. Other than that I will be on as much as possible on weekends. Whether or not I'm unbanned, I really had a fun time on this server. It was my first time on an RP server, or doing any RP of any kind for that matter. It really was a fun experience and I can only thank you all for that. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
It takes a lot of guts to post something like this - I commend you sincerely, with that :)

I would like to reflect on your mounting inappropriate behavior on our server, specifically many things you contributed into the Global/OOC chat and the roleplay - Although it seems you are well aware of this!
The Kings Law is going to be linked below, and if you can read it over for me (And confirm that here), then I will be happy to unban you. However - For the first week or so following your unban the Staff Team will be keeping an eye on your logs; If any rules are broken you will be permanently banned with no appeal.

Good luck and best wishes

http://hollowworld.co.uk/survivalguide/kings-law.12/
http://hollowworld.co.uk/survivalguide/tome-of-citizenship.3/

Daelik

Sorrows Warrior
Thank you for the second chance - and yes, I re-read the King's Law (And the 'Behaviour' secrion of ToC) and made sure to pay [extra] attention to rules 1, 2, and 22.

Can't wait to be back on the server. :)

Michcat

Thank you for the second chance - and yes, I re-read the King's Law (And the 'Behaviour' secrion of ToC) and made sure to pay [extra] attention to rules 1, 2, and 22.

Can't wait to be back on the server. :)
Okedoke, let me know if you have any issues logging on!

Michcat

Thanks! I'll have to see to it tomorrow, as I'm busy today. :D
Gotcha- You shouldn't have any problems, but create a convo with another staff member if you do (I'm going to be on an airplane).