Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal.

Terrowin

Legend of Altera
I was told that I may re-appeal for the Ban.

I was banned for xray and I understand that I was foolish and was clearly messed up in my Head.
I'm not denying it. It's best be Mature and tell you.
But Life hasn't been the same without Hollowworld. I've not played Minecraft near as much as I did when I wasn't banned from Hollowworld.

And If you want to give me another chance. I'll thank you.
On the other hand. If you don't, It's fine.

Thanks for Reading
-Jake

Terrowin

Legend of Altera
I asked you If I could appeal later down the Line and you said yes but your not supporting it

C

Cubey

x-ray.... I'll cook you in a cauldron of lava for dinner!!! /me feeds tinblue some roast terrowin parts!

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
My decision would be no. But I'll leave it upto Steel & Lars since I'm not actively involved as much as they are.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Well he already knows i wouldn't support his unban so thats 2/3 and lars says he doesn't mind either way so the ban is standing.

Terrowin

Legend of Altera
With all due respect. I've seen people get banned and then Later let off for another Chance. Why not here may I ask?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
you were banned for cheating after being on the server for a long time. You should have known better...