Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanndrelic

I think I might like it here
I didn't even do anything this time.
You all just start arguments with me when i already said to leave me alone

Steelcryo

King of the north!
No, cubey said something, you snapped back and accused her of lieing, which she wasnt. Then no-one said anything for a few minutes and out of no where you started bitching about cubey and her rp and the fact she was a demon. I wasn't even going to give you a chance to get into another arguement about it since you've only been unbanned a few hours ago. Seriously considering just leaving it perm, you attitude is horrible and you've shown next to no improvement on it despite the warnings and chances.

C

Cubey

I make mini hell spread around towns but its not affected any and I was rping as demon then I stopped after i spotted you trapped Sam the computian (NPC) under the path! That I warned you to not do ¬_¬

InfamousPride

Lord of Altera
Honestly, Thanndreli, your a great builder and like to RP but you whine and complain way to much. This server just isn't for you.
I know I am not supposed to post on ban appeals but as a witness for what Steel and Cubey both said I can back them both up.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Steel please for the love of god just leave this permanent. He doesnt deserve another chance. This is the fourth ban since september 29. He is a lutheranus, he should be be gone. Clearly he inst able/doesnt care about fixing his attitude. Im sick of him. Litterally hours after his weekend long temp ban, he already has another. He simply doesnt care or cannot do it.

Please make the ban stand

Status
Not open for further replies.