Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Baned For Using Capslock On Acsadent

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

You were banned for swearing and not stopping a debate in global chat after we had made it clear several times we wanted everyone to stop.

After you were muted for 10 minutes, you shouted in caps and exclamation marks why you were muted.

rivereagles999

I think I might like it here
can i please come back i did and importent thing in this server brought the war idea to it so i have to help on the rules

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I was the one who banned you, i joined and you apparently were having a political debate whilst swearing at the other party, you even shouted at me when i remuted you.

I will not unmute you as you seem very immature, we are looking for mature members only.

rivereagles999

I think I might like it here
I was the one who banned you, i joined and you apparently were having a political debate whilst swearing at the other party, you even shouted at me when i remuted you.

I will not unmute you as you seem very immature, we are looking for mature members only.
come on i just had a breakdown and my dog dies yesterday im having a bad day and the other server people are being jerks and my computer just almost broke. im using my dads so i just cracked

Kaies

Grand Lizard
True or not you broke the rules, I think you need to calm down. Come back on tomorrow. But this is the only chance you will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.