Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned For No Reason

Is Plagiarism Ban Wrong?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrowin

Legend of Altera
I was banned for Plagiarism...

First Off.
Whats the Problem from 2 Servers?
It's my Life and Account so I can cycle through servers freely as I want to.
Banning someone for that sounds like an Act of Jealously. If you see where I'm Coming from.
Thats just Wrong.
Plus. I joined when the server was almost done.
And I did not have involvement in the Creations which were included in both servers

Also
Plagiarism is when I pass information and Creations over also.
Not True.
You don't have the proof to ban me for something I didn't do.
It's unfair.

I don't see why you can ban someone for that. Keeping inactive members for a Specific amount of time does not effect anything. I spent ages on Hollowworld. I had a great wealth and fortune. But when I wen't to help someone on another server, You ban me for it. It's wrong.

S

Stevey

pla·gia·rism

[pley-juh-riz-uh
m
, -jee-uh-riz-] Show IPA

noun
the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language andthoughts of another author and the representation of themas one's own original work, as by not crediting the author: Itis said that he plagiarized Thoreau's plagiarism of a linewritten by Montaigne. Synonyms: appropriation,infringement, piracy, counterfeiting; theft, borrowing,cribbing, passing off.

I see copying over a servers set up from style, to rules, to ranks, to donation rewards and even the look of their capital city as plagiarism. It's stealing someone elses intellectual property and hard work.

Terrowin

Legend of Altera
With all Due respect Ikbenlars.
I didn't have involvement in the Server's Creation. I was just there when it was done.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
With all Due respect Ikbenlars.
I didn't have involvement in the Server's Creation. I was just there when it was done.
I don't really give a toss. You are banned.

I expect idiocy from Luther but I thought I had a bit more loyalty from you. Which is why you are being punished even more so.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.