Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banning Apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryHighDef

Villager
I was informed me i have been removed from the whitlist for stealing something i didn't, i like the server and wouldn't do anything that would get me banned. I did steelcyros challenge last night so i had to put my stuff into a chest which i did and the item i was told i stole isnt in there because it never entered my inventory. I am still annoyed for being banned for something i didn't do but if it would speed the process of my unbanning i can offer to hand over all my iron as compensation or build a new block. Edit: Upon relisation of how rubbish my pc is i have came up with this explanation, not an excuse as if this is the case i will provide a new block. My mouse sometimes causes my minecraft charecter to punch endlessly unless stopped by clicking again, i left my pc alone for a short while last night and this could have happened. This is not an excuse but an explanation and if this was the case i will create and replace the block and pay a fine (note: I am low on silver).

Status
Not open for further replies.